Application procedure for IRTG funding of external courses or conferences
IRTG members can apply for funds to cover course or conference fees, accomodation and travel costs.
- Submit an informal application (by email), stating what you would like to attend, estimated costs (please itemize fee, travel, lodging), and why it is important for your project.
- Include also the LMU travel permission sheet, signed by both you and your supervisor. (Download form: German, pdf, 125 KB; English, pdf, 125 KB)
- Send to Elizabeth email@example.com and Elke firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a decision, depending on merit and available funds, within a short period of time.
- Reimbursement is only possible if you have original receipts/tickets and bank account (or credit card) statements showing the transaction. If your flight/ticket dates differ from the dates of the event you are attending, you must show that your divergent dates do not cost more than if you had booked flights on the respective event dates! A screenshot (showing date and time) of alternative dates and prices from the same airline are sufficient, but it must be from the same day and time as you booked your actual flights!
- Please use LMU reimbursement forms. (German, pdf, 262 KB ; English, pdf, 125 KB) The original form with signature must be submitted to Elke; a scan of the signed form is NOT sufficient.
- Reimbursement is no longer possible after 6 months.
Recipients of IRTG funding are asked to submit a short evaluation of the attended event email@example.com.