The goal of the Individual Coaching Program is to make coaching available for the specific topics and, especially, at the specific times when you really need it. This program aims to provide holistic career development support that focuses on identifying and utilizing your strengths.
We have invited the professional coaches Caroline Geist, Katrin Hegendorfer and Gene Goff to provide their services for you.
Topics that you can discuss with your coach may include:
- personal and professional growth
- negotiation techniques
- soft skills (e.g. conflict management, time management)
- decision-making processes
- personal issues related to job satisfaction and performance, such as fears or exhaustion
Who is eligible?
The Gender Program and the SFB Graduate Program (IRTG) offers the opportunity for Individual Coaching for
- Women scientists funded by or closely associated with the SFB ‘Cancer Evolution’
- All (male and female) students following the IRTG curriculum.